inTank Media Baskets

Soon to be 20L reef

DLeAnnM

yeah i do 3 gallon water change every week. I have a serious cyano outbreak currently. I have re-aquascaped a few time and now I am pretty comfortable with the look. My next addition will be a remora skimmer.

The_Barbe-Hatten_Project

I saw that you are starting a 20L and I thought I would show you my 20L after about 8mths just to give you and idea about how nice a 20L can look keep in mind that I took this pic right when I turned on the lights I will post a better pic tonite for you if you need any help about the do's and don'ts let me know and I will do my best to help you.

Here is a link to the pic that is at the bottom of that page.

http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/showthread...0&pagenumber=32

I was inspired by alot of the beautiful 20Ls on here. I am very happy with mine so far except for the cyano. It is becoming less and less however. My turbo snail eats it constantly. I did add a scooter blenny and now I am not sure if that was a good choice. He eats frozen brine shrimp, but does he also need a lot of pods? Should I also feed mysis...? He has been in for about a week and a half and he is very active and looks to have plumped up a bit since I got him.

New additions to the tank... 10 cerith snails, 10 blue legged hermits, 6 nerite (which are eating the cyano) and 1 spotted anemone shrimp which is hosting my first coral- caribbean corallimorph mushroom (pink). My camera wont download to the computer anymore! Got to get to work on that. I ordered these all from Reeftopia and everything came alive and well. My tank is constant movement now.

Archived