Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

*** THE (Wish We Were There) MACNA WEEKEND SALE! 15% OFF NOW! ***

KuruptPixel

I was getting ready to order when I noticed the $ amount changed at checkout....Just something you might mention for those in the States. The price listed at final checkout is converted to Canadian Dollars so the $30 listed is the $23.92 initially quoted on the site.

I like that your site accounts of the different currency but the final checkout just about threw me off. :)

26 minutes ago, Boggers said:

I was getting ready to order when I noticed the $ amount changed at checkout....Just something you might mention for those in the States. The price listed at final checkout is converted to Canadian Dollars so the $30 listed is the $23.92 initially quoted on the site.

I like that your site accounts of the different currency but the final checkout just about threw me off. :)

That's interesting. I will certainly look into that! I actually might just scrap the conversion since it seems to throw more people off than it seems to help! I'd rather just list a price in one currency to make it clear. Thanks for the heads up!!

And thanks for the support! I appreciate it! 

On 8/24/2017 at 8:30 AM, Boggers said:

I have taken off the conversion side of things. Mostly out of vanity! I always hated the way it displays random prices according to the exchange. 30 looks better to me than 24.92! It's just the annoying artist in me I guess. And at checkout it will always default back to my origin currency anyways. Which, like you pointed out, can be a bit off putting if you didn't notice it.

For now everything is just displayed in CANADIAN $$... so for the Americans it's already almost 30% off! :D

Thanks Cory, I like the look of $30 even better as well. Wonder why it doesn't stick the conversion better, but at least it should now be universal.

• Like 1
  • Recommended Discussions