Cultivated Reef

Nuvo 20 with DIY base, hood and cooling (Updated with final install pics)

Codiene

I can't believe I've missed this thread until today.  I'm all caught up.  

How long have you been in the hobby?  Your craftsmanship is incredible.  

Do you have any additional livestock plans?

• Like 1

Well thank you for the compliments.  I’ve been in the saltwater hobby for 7 years.  Been building and designing pet enclosures my whole life.  Gotten into furniture in the past ten years or so.  Not sure on livestock.  I’m just taking it slow.  I plan on having a ton of corals, hard and soft.  Will def have a clam when the tank is mature.  Maybe 2 or 3 more small fish.

• Like 1
  • 7 months later...
Christopher Marks

Gorgeous woodworking, the whole system design and construction is very impressive! I like how everything is trimmed out in wood, even the ATO container. 😄 

How has it been having a nano reef in your office @Codiene? I'd love to see how it's doing these days.

• 1 month later...
On 6/27/2018 at 5:55 PM, Christopher Marks said:

Gorgeous woodworking, the whole system design and construction is very impressive! I like how everything is trimmed out in wood, even the ATO container. 😄 

How has it been having a nano reef in your office @Codiene? I'd love to see how it's doing these days.

It’s doing well, I have kept the bioload small, I’ll try to get some pics up soon.  Patients love it.

• Like 2