Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Colorful Zoos To Thermos Trade

AReeferIsExpensive

AReeferIsExpensive

Anyone have a digital camera and some nice, colorful zoos they are interested in thermos trading? I always like to get more than one kind out of the trades, so trading a couple types is preferred. Unless they are really nice of course...

Im low on purples, pinks, reds, and blues... n especially interested in zoos with colored skirts. My thermos is small and light so priority USPS is about 5$ every trip.

PM me if youre interested!!!

I don't have much right now, but I could spare a blue ricordia and a tulip anemone if your up for trading. I did the thermos trade on RC a few years back. Got quite a few good looking corals. Was really pleased with the outcome.

scrummyotool

just curious on what nice colors do you have no purple?pinks?blue?red?what do you have you should post pics of what you have to offer

speed_freak03

Ive got some green/blues, orange mouth, yellow mouth/blue ring, and some more im just forgetting about. I would probely be up for a trade.

Katara

If the pic of yours above are your limes, I could be up for a piece. I have a piece of neon green skirts w/ bright orange centers and some orange skirt w/ brownish/blk center and yellow mouth. I have pics to show in my gallery. I don't know how to post here. I live up in Palmdale so no need to ship. If interested, take a look and pm me for more details

not sure but my guess would be to scroll up to top of this page . On top of page is toolbar. Click gallery. Type dodgerblew in. See if that works and get back to me.

Katara

go to top and click gallery, click on corals, click on last 7 days and then click page 3. You'll see them there. Click on image for larger shot.

Thank you Rik..

Love the red ones and the orange w/green skirt.If you can frag just a couple of polyps of either, I'd be happy.I'll break you off 10-15 polyps now so they'll have time to heal before I head back up to Acton in 3 weeks.I'll also PM you my email so I can add you to my address book since I don't come on here too often.Thanks,

Gina

I have a 1X1 rock with approx 20+ polyps of the orange w/green skirt. They were in my nano and had actually fallen down to the bottom in an area with very low lighting. I came across during some remodeling over the weekend. The polyps have already expanded by 35-40% since I've placed them at the top under more intense lighting. The few weeks will probably do them real good:) No worries tho, this won't turn out like your sitch with the blues ( I saw thread yesterday ). as for the reds, if you're referring to the red epizoanthus, those are not available. They are verrry rare and you don't see those very often if at all. I got them on ebay about 5-6 months ago from a reliable internet vendor. I paid $100 (after ship ) for a 1" frag and they have been growing out nicely. I will prop these for another 6-12 months and then.....:)

figures..I always pick the expensive stuff! I went to a local reefers place who also sells corals on the side and I said "I'll take that and that and this" I almost dropped dead when I saw what I had picked was the priciest!

The orange w/green are very nice and I do need more orange in my tank.Thank you and I'll be in touch.

Oh, and about that thread..I'm NOT pushing 40,yet ;o) LOL

I'm 45 and livin the American dream and I have enough experience to state with confidence that I'd rather be pushing 40 then 26...40's are much better then 20's unless of course drinkin till you puke and staying up all night are your idea of the perfect life...heheheh

I hear you,my wild partying days are over and I'm fortunate enough to have a pretty good life & not have to work (except to collect rents once a month).

I am able to enjoy to a mostly retired lifestyle at the ripe old age of 33..so you are right..us old bags do have it better than the liver-pickling young 'uns.

See you in a few weeks and thanks again,

Gina

edited:I sounded boastful

Originally posted by Katara

I hear you,my wild partying days are over and I'm fortunate enough to have a pretty good life & not have to work (except to collect rents once a month).

I am able to enjoy to a mostly retired lifestyle at the ripe old age of 33..so you are right..us old bags do have it better than the liver-pickling young 'uns.

See you in a few weeks and thanks again,

Gina

edited:I sounded boastful

LOL:D

Keep in touch

Archived