ReefCleaners.org

Interactive User Map

Drewbedo

Since there seemed to be some interest in the "Where do y'all live" post I thought having an interactive user map would be cool.  I've used this before on another forum and it turned out pretty well. All you have to do is click on the link below, on the top action bar click "Additions" and then enter either a simple or detailed marker (make sure to use your username so we know who you are). You can as little or as much detail as you'd like. Moderators if this takes off I currently have the admin password but would pass it off if you want to take it over, let me know. Hopefully you guys enjoy this!

http://tiny.cc/Nano-Reef

• Like 6
On ‎05‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 10:52 PM, Drewbedo said:

Since there seemed to be some interest in the "Where do y'all live" post I thought having an interactive user map would be cool.  I've used this before on another forum and it turned out pretty well. All you have to do is click on the link below, on the top action bar click "Additions" and then enter either a simple or detailed marker (make sure to use your username so we know who you are). You can as little or as much detail as you'd like. Moderators if this takes off I currently have the admin password but would pass it off if you want to take it over, let me know. Hopefully you guys enjoy this!

http://tiny.cc/Nano-Reef

Just out of curiosity, what other forum were you on where they used the map?

Oldminibikes.com, I had a motorcycle in my young twenties and when it died I didn't have the money to replace it.  I was going to get another a few years back but my wife wasn't to fond of the safety aspect (since I got hit by a car the first time around, merged right into me in my lane, kept the bike up though) so I started playing around with old school mini bikes after that. 

Ah ok. I'm active on a VT football forum that used the interactive map feature as well.  Was just wondering if maybe we had crossed virtual paths elsewhere.  I guess not. The internet is a big place!

53 minutes ago, SelectedByNature said:

First Canadian!

Oh god. I'm one of those "first" people. Sorry aboot that eh?

And you're one of those "apologizing" Canadians haha!

• Like 5
SelectedByNature
1 hour ago, Drewbedo said:

And you're one of those "apologizing" Canadians haha!

I tried to implement as many stereotypes as possible in one concise message without using animals, I felt that was too much. 

Although I do love beavers and mooses. Mooses? Moosi? Mooseseses?

I refuse to Google this!

• Like 1

MOOSEN! I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much, moosen. Out in the woods—in the woodes—in the woodsen. The meese want the food. Food is to eatenesen!THE MEESE WANT THE FOOD IN THE WOODENESEN! AND THE FOOD IN THE WOODYENESEN!

• Like 3
SelectedByNature
4 minutes ago, Drewbedo said:

MOOSEN! I saw a flock of moosen! There were many of 'em. Many much, moosen. Out in the woods—in the woodes—in the woodsen. The meese want the food. Food is to eatenesen!THE MEESE WANT THE FOOD IN THE WOODENESEN! AND THE FOOD IN THE WOODYENESEN!

Finally someone that speaks my language! :D

Lol!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, SelectedByNature said:

I tried to implement as many stereotypes as possible in one concise message without using animals, I felt that was too much. 

Although I do love beavers and mooses. Mooses? Moosi? Mooseseses?

I refuse to Google this!

My husband and I had this exact discussion this morning!!

• Like 1
SelectedByNature
14 minutes ago, Weetabix7 said:

My husband and I had this exact discussion this morning!!

Haha. Did you now?? o.o