my 15G nano tank

Yulin

Another fish only tank

30cm*45cm*45cm

30cm*10cm*45cm for back side filtration

Light: PL 27W aqualux blue light & 27W aqualux 10000K white

I'm from Taiwan, sorry for poor expression....:blush:

tanks are nice and different

um is that a clown trigger in the secand tank? I hope he has another home or this is just temp...cause he will get way too big and aggresive

qualudethunder

Cool tanks...

How hard is it to keep that macro under control in the first tank?

Also... how did you do the back wall in the fish only tank? Looks really nice.

Dear the unit,

Yes, there is one 4cm clown trigger in this tank. It looks fine now in this tank. I plan to give it a larger tank later. thanks for your advice. :)

Dear Von digity,

Tanks for your praise. These soft coral has lived in this tank about 6 months.

Dear qualudethunder,

I will attach the structure diagram. Hope you can understand it. :blush:

Dear Acoustic,

Is "acintic light " means "Blue" color light? (Sorry, I'm not familiar with the english name about many aqua-applications.) I'm searching for T5 blue light, but it is not common in Taiwan.:(

qualudethunder

sorry~I misunderstand your previous question.

Here comes the material picture. I don't know what is the english name. ???

Hope it is helpful to you.:)

that's definately not your average approach to reef keeping. glad to see someone doing something different. i'd be concerned about the caulerpa growing out of control and bothering the softies, but it looks pretty nice anyway.

MarLooney

I also worry about the caulerpa growing issue. So I will make regular shave.

Attached pic is recent picture during my busy time. Plant growed like crazy, but the coral seems not be affected.:D

It looks like to me the material used for the back wall is something like a 3M Foam. polyetheline I think, not really sure as it was years ago i saw someone else use the foam for a malawi cichlid tank

qualudethunder

I was thinking that it was some kind of foam too xxaquanutxx. You can see the little circle patterns if you look close. Anyone know how safe this is to use or where you can get something like that in sheets?

It was consisted by lots of small soft bubbles, which is like foam. This wall has been used in this tank about 2 years, and the only questions I met is some angelfish will peck those small bubble into their stomach and die.:x

The reason for pecking action of angelfish may due to the adhered marine algae.

Archived