SaltCritters.com

Nano box tide older model with V3 upgrade

blaksheep67

blaksheep67

Good morning, I purchased this light a few week ago, I had a little trouble getting it working and Dave guided me through it. Friday night the light started malfunctioning, I unplugged everything and plugged it back in and as of now the moonlight comes on in "day mode" and in night mode the moonlight goes off . No other lights comes on, any help would be appreciated.

Tom@HaslettMI

I was having a similar issue after I  moved my tank. The solution for me was powering  down, ejecting the imp card from the bluefish mini, reinserting the card, and powering back up. 

HTH,

Tom 

DaveFason
18 hours ago, blaksheep67 said:

Good morning, I purchased this light a few week ago, I had a little trouble getting it working and Dave guided me through it. Friday night the light started malfunctioning, I unplugged everything and plugged it back in and as of now the moonlight comes on in "day mode" and in night mode the moonlight goes off . No other lights comes on, any help would be appreciated.

Just got back in town and replied to your PM. 

• 1 year later...

Dave, I sent the controller to Ben, He upgraded the software to 3.0 and now I cannot get the lights working. All I get is a few blue LEd lights to come on. I tried plugging the pins the way I had them before and nothing is working.

12 hours ago, blaksheep67 said:

Dave, I sent the controller to Ben, He upgraded the software to 3.0 and now I cannot get the lights working. All I get is a few blue LEd lights to come on. I tried plugging the pins the way I had them before and nothing is working.

I am not aware of a new firmware. I haven't used Storm controllers for ~ 3-4 years. 

I will contact Ben to see if the pin layout has changed.