Cultivated Reef

New and wanting advice on starting tank.

zohar78

9 minutes ago, 1891Bro said:

Says the racist mouse. Lol. 

You my friend have been added to my block list.....dude this is a fish nerd forum no need for your douchebagery if you have constructive advice i'm all ears. Why do you waste time feeding trolls and attacking a long time member?  Seems counter productive here this Forum is honestly the best forum out there for this topic. You would have been banned from the other forums pretty damn quick. I can be an ass and definitely can poke fun when needed but unlike you I know when its gone too far. I know this is a worldwide forum however we are a small community and your post have all been negative and troll like. 

DUDE STOP BEING A DICK

OH YOU IGNORANT ASS MY WIFE IS BLACK............#### YOU FOR CALLING ME A RACIST 

well, went by the other LFS, they had a 32g biocube with corallife stand for 399.  put it on layaway.  they also have a 28g biocube for 200..  thought about that..

When the time comes, I don't think ill use live rock, ill get the caribsea live sand Fiji pink, and use dry rock. probably get 1 box or two of nutriasea, 4.4g.   I should be alright, to go straight salt water that is from rodi from lfs right? what CUC would you guys recommend?

well, went by the other LFS, they had a 32g biocube with corallife stand for 399.  put it on layaway.  they also have a 28g biocube for 200..  thought about that..

When the time comes, I don't think ill use live rock, ill get the caribsea live sand Fiji pink, and use dry rock. probably get 1 box or two of nutriasea, 4.4g.   I should be alright, to go straight salt water that is from rodi from lfs right?   

Archived