Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Reef Cleaners Spring Cleaning Sale

johnmaloney

johnmaloney

It is that time of year to get everything ready for summer. Don't forget that tank that needs cleaning. We have sales to help you out.

Cleaner Sales - Save 20% on our reef safe cleaners with the code "Cleaners". I am creative aren't I?

Algae Sale - Macroalgae will filter out the nutrients that nuisance algae uses to grow. Plus it looks nice. Save 25% with the code "GoodAlgae"

Package Deals - We have hundreds of free shipping cleaners packages, designed for most tanks. Save 15% with the code "Spring"

You can find the deals here:

http://www.reefcleaners.org

Only one code can be used per shipment.
No retroactive application unfortunately. Sale ends 4/30/2017

51 minutes ago, johnmaloney said:

It is that time of year to get everything ready for summer. Don't forget that tank that needs cleaning. We have sales to help you out.

Cleaner Sales - Save 20% on our reef safe cleaners with the code "Cleaners". I am creative aren't I?

Algae Sale - Macroalgae will filter out the nutrients that nuisance algae uses to grow. Plus it looks nice. Save 25% with the code "GoodAlgae"

Package Deals - We have hundreds of free shipping cleaners packages, designed for most tanks. Save 15% with the code "Spring"

You can find the deals here:

http://www.reefcleaners.org

Only one code can be used per shipment.
No retroactive application unfortunately. Sale ends 4/30/2017

You know we're having a contest starting up May 10th, right?  Got any sweet deals planned for that? :P Super sad about hearing you don't think you're getting Money Cowries in.  -hint, hint- keep searching please -cough, cough-

johnmaloney

That should be fun, we don't have any sales planned though for it. Probably our next one will be around the end of May for Memorial Day. 

The cowries didn't sell at the old price and the new price would be higher.  I don't think we will carry them again. Sorry about that. 

Archived