Marine Depot Financing Now Available

Marine Depot

HarryPotter
35 minutes ago, WV Reefer said:

Aquariums on credit.....i like it!! ;)

I thought the opposite- hobbies on credit, I dont like it. -_-

21 minutes ago, natalia_la_loca said:

giphy.gif

Yep.  What I keep telling myself.  WE ARE NOT UPGRADING. STAY THE COURSE!

It's definitely a danger..... i don't need or want to finance three sofas but three aquariums is not out of the realm in this hobby/addiction. 

natalia_la_loca

There are so many ways to do an awesome saltwater tank on the cheap.  Why do it at a scale you can't afford?

Paying for a hobby on credit at 10-30% APR is a horrible deal for everyone but Affirm and MD.  Sorry MD, love you guys, but come on.

HarryPotter
24 minutes ago, natalia_la_loca said:

There are so many ways to do an awesome saltwater tank on the cheap.  Why do it at a scale you can't afford?

Paying for a hobby on credit at 10-30% APR is a horrible deal for everyone but Affirm and MD.  Sorry MD, love you guys, but come on.

Yep. Very irresponsible for anyone to take out such credit on a hobby, especially at that rate. 

Okinawa_Reefer

I agree that it's not generally a good idea to finance a hobby such as this one. However on the flip side, this is a great business move for MD. I'm sure this will increase their sales. Again, I'm not a supporter of using this, but just noting that it's a good business move for MD. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived