Coral Vue Hydros

Attempt a 3rd fish?

NaNO ReeFiN

I've set up a 10 gal. Nano with a 4 gal. Refugium. At the moment, my plans are to just have 2 small clowns in the tank. But is it possible to get away with a 3rd fish? I was looking at something like a neon goby or a redhead goby? Would this be okay or am I thinking to optomistically? My plan also is to do 2 small 1 gal. water changes per week..

It's not only possible, it's practically a non-issue.

With the added water volume, you can easily handle the bio-load of a third, low-bioload fish, like a small goby. And the goby will stay compeltely of the clowns' way, so the space is hardly an issue. If your tank is stable with good water params after adding the two fish, go for it.

Dont be crazy nano reefin..you know 3 fishes in a 10 gallon tank is absolutely insane.............if you ask this type of question...im not sure your responsible enough to handle this hobby...just my .02 :o

lol jp...like i said from the very start..go ahead...the goby is f@#$@# small aZZZZ hell...go for it..:D

I'm sure if you add that goby your tank will crash all the way down to the fiery blazes of hell. After all, a goby produces almost as much waste as a snail. And with water changes only once a week(I would reccomend hourly), it is like sealing the fate of the poor inhabitants of such an irresponsible reefers tank.

Of course by now you have figured out that my nonsensical rant is absolute bull@#$% !!! Go for it and post some pics!! Good luck:woot:

Archived