inTank Media Baskets

No 'Register' on bluefish app?

TJ_Burton

Just got my mini tide and can't for the life of me figure out how to register and log into the app so I can blinkup.

Even tried registering at the bluefish website but it hasn't translated over to the app at all. 

Also uninstalled and reinstalled.

Any tips for this issue? Am I losing my mind? Haha.

Thanks

You downloaded the bluefish app right? At the bottom of the screen it says tap here to register a new device and you go through the prompts after that I think. 

Yep He is correct there. I just checked on the app right at the bottom of the page tap here to register a new device.

Well I am definitely missing something. Maybe an issue specific with Samsung S7 Edge devices and the app?

No option to register new devices.

Screenshot:

Screenshot_20170402-222234.thumb.png.03d061416f5fe9ba4546e4f50df14dd4.png

Yeah mine says that to then under that it has an option to shake for help, forget password and register a new device.

Not sure whats going on there on your end. Contact Spencer or Dave today I am sure it is something simple.

4 hours ago, spectra said:

Yeah mine says that to then under that it has an option to shake for help, forget password and register a new device.

Not sure whats going on there on your end. Contact Spencer or Dave today I am sure it is something simple.

Hahahaha I just figured out the issue.

White text on a white background. I was tapping around randomly and pulled up forgot password, then managed to eventually hit the 'register new device' text.

If I zoom into that photo I posted enough, I can faintly make out the text.

SpencerShepard

What app version do you have?  I think the white background happened with Android 7.  I pushed out an update last week to fix it....I thought.

4 minutes ago, SpencerShepard said:

What app version do you have?  I think the white background happened with Android 7.  I pushed out an update last week to fix it....I thought.

Uninstalled and reinstalled last night and still have the same background as shown above. 

So update didn't hit, or didn't work for my specific device?

11 hours ago, TJ_Burton said:

Hahahaha I just figured out the issue.

White text on a white background. I was tapping around randomly and pulled up forgot password, then managed to eventually hit the 'register new device' text.

If I zoom into that photo I posted enough, I can faintly make out the text.

Must just be the Canadian version :lol: glad to hear at least you figured it out ;)

SpencerShepard
On 4/3/2017 at 10:00 AM, TJ_Burton said:

Uninstalled and reinstalled last night and still have the same background as shown above. 

So update didn't hit, or didn't work for my specific device?

Damnit Android...

Can you please submit a bug report from the app with a screenshot?  That will give me the info I need to fix it.

1 hour ago, SpencerShepard said:

Damnit Android...

Can you please submit a bug report from the app with a screenshot?  That will give me the info I need to fix it.

Done!

SpencerShepard
On 4/4/2017 at 1:30 PM, TJ_Burton said:

Done!

Thanks.  I could see the issue on the Android simulator with your Android version.  I think I've fixed it in an update going out now.  You should have it by tomorrow.

6 minutes ago, SpencerShepard said:

Thanks.  I could see the issue on the Android simulator with your Android version.  I think I've fixed it in an update going out now.  You should have it by tomorrow.

Ok so when are the multi tank people getting a app :lol: 

SpencerShepard
1 minute ago, spectra said:

Ok so when are the multi tank people getting a app :lol: 

I've already told you how I can be bribed for requested features. :P  Beer will also work.  Should I PM my address?

7 minutes ago, SpencerShepard said:

I've already told you how I can be bribed for requested features. :P  Beer will also work.  Should I PM my address?

No just come down south to Portlandia..........................its where the real beer started :lol:

11 hours ago, spectra said:

No just come down south to Portlandia..........................its where the real beer started :lol:

Shhhh. Come to NC. 

10 hours ago, DaveFason said:

Shhhh. Come to NC. 

But whats there ???????

I think there is a brewery on almost every block in the Pearl District in Portland...........plus no humidity :lol: I have been all over the US and well the weather hear may suck at times but I don't sweat much ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Pleeeaaaassse Help

Hi all!

I received my Bluefish mini today, I'm using it on Steve's leds, I can't get it to let me control it at all, it stays at the same intensity and colors all the time, the only change I can get is demo then and only then it will change anything, I've played with the app for 4-5 hours with no luck. Can someone please help me! 

Thanks in advance! 

14 minutes ago, Pleeeaaaassse Help said:

Hi all!

I received my Bluefish mini today, I'm using it on Steve's leds, I can't get it to let me control it at all, it stays at the same intensity and colors all the time, the only change I can get is demo then and only then it will change anything, I've played with the app for 4-5 hours with no luck. Can someone please help me! 

Thanks in advance! 

Contact Dave directly and give him your log in info. He can figure it out I am sure.

Archived