Pod Your Reef

WTH is This thing.............

NoClue

Cleaning the tank today and I moved a piece of rock. On the bottom I see this.... It is alive whatever it is. It has an outer skin that is dark green with a few areas of red and it has black dots all over. Then out of the bottom came the softer light green part. It is alive because I watched it move around. It is inside the piece of rock and it's on what would be the bottom buried in the sand....

Steve

omg this is really discusting men looks like a snot!

n/e ways men i think just take it to your sink men and blend it in the garbarge blender

ewwwwwwwww!!

Man, I think I saw one of those in a movie once. If it gets to the size of a large house and starts eating all your neighbors, you have to freeze it with fire extinguishers until you can borrow a helicopter to fly it up to the north pole where it won't ever thaw.

Man, I think I saw one of those in a movie once. If it gets to the size of a large house and starts eating all your neighbors, you have to freeze it with fire extinguishers until you can borrow a helicopter to fly it up to the north pole where it won't ever thaw.
Oh man... not one of those!

Archived