Coral Vue Hydros

Got Corals.

Shoob1e

After looking for rfa's locally which is basically impossible, I searched the interweb for sites that sold them at a decent price. After posting a question in the rfa thread here, the owner from Got Corals contacted me and offered me a very unexpected offer that would have been a lost on there part. So I counter offered not wanting them to lose money I placed an order. Customer Service was great if not instant communication between them, it was within 12 hours each day. Even with a hiccup from fedex shipping was  great, packaging was awesome. Even got some goodies for the misunderstanding not on my part but there part with fedex. Now the corals, I've found a couple rfa's locally and they look like shit. Looking at corals online normally isn't the same as seeing them in person, but I can say that these rfa's are pretty on point as can be in the picture online as they where in my tank. Needless to say Got Corals rfa's look amazing and you have a future customer from myself. Thank you again. 

I'll post some pictures if my rfa's ever turn around in there jail box as i'm holding them in there for a new tank setup.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2017 at 6:57 PM, HarryPotter said:

Theyre great, and Sandy is super 

20170222_170753.jpg

On 2/21/2017 at 6:57 PM, HarryPotter said:

Theyre great, and Sandy is super 

20170221_181419.jpg

The first picture is an example of how boring rfa I found within 3.5 hours of us. Second picture is the ones from sandy right after unpackaging. 

Archived