Top Shelf Aquatics

Food recommendations

zoohed

Just wondering what everyone uses for an all around food?  Current stock will be just a couple clowns.  In the past I've used frozen brine and mysis.  I'd like to keep the frozen as more of a once a week treat type food. I'm looking for some flake or pellet recommendations I guess. Also what are some preferred coral foods?  I have some reef roids on the way but looking for some others. 

RIP Sebastian
16 minutes ago, zoohed said:

Just wondering what everyone uses for an all around food?  Current stock will be just a couple clowns.  In the past I've used frozen brine and mysis.  I'd like to keep the frozen as more of a once a week treat type food. I'm looking for some flake or pellet recommendations I guess. Also what are some preferred coral foods?  I have some reef roids on the way but looking for some others. 

I use Ocean Nutrition pellets daily, PE Mysis once a week (for fish and corals), as well as LRS Frenzy.

I use the new life spectrum thera a pellets and cobalt mysis flake for regular feeding.

I feed frozen mysis and brine 1-2 times a week.

Reef roids and oyster feast for corals

I use Ocean Nutrition Formula One and Formula Two flakes (with Ocean Nutrition Spirulina flakes for any herbivorous fish).  I normally like to use dry food so I can use an auto feeder when I'm away on trips (and use frozen on occasion for some variety).  New Life Spectrum pellets are also a good staple food.

LRS Frenzy is the only food I feed and it keeps my nice and fat. I'm considering using Calan-Eeze as well for a more natural food source.

fishfreak0114

I use omega one flakes (planning to switch to pellet food this year, the flakes are kind of old), PE mysis, sanfrancisco bay squid, mussel, angel/butterfly mix. 

Archived