Innovative Marine Aquariums

fusion 20 and mp10

billdeluz

those who have it how do you have it running what mode and % i know this is a silly question i just want to get rid of my 2 koralia pumps and upgrade to this i keep a mixed reef some acros, montis, lps and a few leathers thanks in advance!!!!!!

thank you what % would you say

i use an older model, dialed all the way down, and on lagoon mode. on a 20, thats what I'd start with.

keep them coming

In my evo 13.5 on my mixed reef with acros I build up to 50 percent reef crest during the day but I keep it at 33% lagoon and reefcrest most of the time . I have an apex so I have my mp 10 change settings and speeds throughout the day.

awesome thanks how does reef crest and lagoon differ

In my evo 13.5 on my mixed reef with acros I build up to 50 percent reef crest during the day but I keep it at 33% lagoon and reefcrest most of the time . I have an apex so I have my mp 10 change settings and speeds throughout the day.

reef crest and lagoon mode are meant to simulated different environments. reef crest emulates waves crashing over a reef so its more turbulent and if I recall, lagoon is similar but simulates a lagoon so the pattern is different and tends to be more mellow. Yoursetting is going to be the strongest it gets over the course.

http://ecotechmarine.com/ecosmart/vortech-ecosmart-driver/ecosmart-modes

Archived