Coral Vue Hydros

Anyone know the kind of Xenia this are

Jorge091293

I see is bad if it is i really don't want to move it becouse I have it in a little island where it won't reach other rocks and are they easy to keep I heard they can survive under 3 watts of light

I have a biocube 29 gallon

I see is bad if it is i really don't want to move it becouse I have it in a little island where it won't reach other rocks and are they easy to keep I heard they can survive under 3 watts of light

I have a biocube 29 gallon

3 watts of light total? what kind of light any pics of setup also i have seen done quote me but xenia seed it self elsewhere in tanks so keep that in mind they usually are very easy to keep was one of my first coral the pulsing variety i just had to get rid of it due to take over

I have the ethnic light stock from

Oceanic biocube only one don't like the two on and 8 diy 10k-15 k 1 watt led chips two moon light leds they are always on they are also 1 watt and three Grow light led chips turn them on sometimes only I have three of those in there 3 watss each .. my friend did it like this had success growing some easy corals let's see if I do to :)

Sorry for the questions I'm a women my husband went to the army and left me this to take care of this is a present I want to surprise him with that was he's goal to make a little island of xenias.. by any chance is it going to die with he lighting I have ... as I'm a nurse I get home in twelve bourse but I turn it on before I leave and off when I get home... I really don't want to hurt the tank but they look happier than yesterday they were just laying there... please help guys and thanks for the responds I will search the names in getting and do more research also if u guys want more pics led me know I will. Be more than happy share thanks

It is Anthelia, and mine look very similar. the stocks of the coral should thicken up a bit when happy, but they can take on the appearance they are reaching when the are in a good amount of flow...My like the heavy flow so not really an issue, just FYI.

Thanks what about the lighting that I have will it help it out :) and I heard they don't like clean water so means I shouldn't do my mph water changes

Thanks ? Guys for the replies this is better than research

Xenia don't like dirty water. Don't skimp on waterchanges. I have 5 nitrates and my xenia are fully blooming.

If you have the stock biocube, the lights that cane with the tank are enough for xenia but xenia does enjoy light.

Archived