Top Shelf Aquatics

Fish to good home in Central VA

Smithjm5

I'm taking down my fusion 10 and have a few fish I cant move to my bigger tank so if anyone is in the area with a suitable tank they are free to a good home, or if you have any coral I could do a trade for that too haha. Not willing to ship any of them sorry!

Platinum Clown (juvenile)

32469723135_55c71e3d53_c.jpg

Yellow watchman & Pistol Shrimp

32470153515_c008c109cb_c.jpg

And I also have a bicolor blenny, just dont have a pic of him but I can try if you'd like to see one, all the fish I've had from anywhere from 3 months to 3 years so they're all healthy! Let me know if you have any quesitons!

I'm in Manassas and am interested in the clown. Currently I have one black ice clownfish in my nuvo 10. The only thing is that the clownfish in the pic looks a bit beat up with some torn fins:/ Do you have any more recent pictures of it healed?

[Edit]

Also in the picture it looks like a skunk shrimp and not a pistol shrimp. Is the skunk shrimp being sent to the bigger tank?

I'm in Manassas and am interested in the clown. Currently I have one black ice clownfish in my nuvo 10. The only thing is that the clownfish in the pic looks a bit beat up with some torn fins:/ Do you have any more recent pictures of it healed?

[Edit]

Also in the picture it looks like a skunk shrimp and not a pistol shrimp. Is the skunk shrimp being sent to the bigger tank?

The picture of the clown was taken today but I can assure you he's not beaten up and doesn't have any torn fins. It just looks that way in the pic because at the end of the black color there's also more of a clear fin it's just the coloration that makes it look that way. I can try to get another pic later but I don't think I'll be able to get a close enough shot to show you.

And the picture of the shrimp is a cleaner shrimp, I also have a pistol shrimp in the tank he's just not in the picture. He's a little harder to catch on film but I can try next time I feed the tank. But as for the cleaner shrimp he's already been moved to my bigger tank so he's not available.

Edit* also if you look at the second picture with the goby you can kinda see the tail fin of the clown and see what I'm talking about the clear fin that continues after the black.

• 2 weeks later...

Located in Richmond. If the goby and pistol are available i'm definitely interested!

Also, what's happening to the tank itself? I might be interested if you're looking to sell.

• 1 month later...

Figured I'd bump this one since I saw you're selling off some equipment over in the other forum.  Any livestock still left?  Any interest in parting with the tank?

Good luck with the move.

Archived