Coral Vue Hydros

Fluctuating Fan Speed with Cloud Setting

burtbollinger

burtbollinger

Love the cloud mode, makes everything feel more alive....but Is there a way to reduce the ramp up and down of the fan speed when clouds come? I love the cloud setting but not the constant ramping up and down of the fans and the noise this creates. I'd prefer it not drop the fan speed when a cloud passes by.

Any way to fix?

jedimasterben

Unfortunately no. You can go to the fan channel setup and set a minimum percentage and it will not drop below that unless you set it to 0 at night.

I found it annoying at first but now I kind of don't mind it. Sometimes when I look at the tank I can't tell if it has dimmed or not then I hear the fan accelerate and I know some clouds have passed.

Love the cloud mode, makes everything feel more alive....but Is there a way to reduce the ramp up and down of the fan speed when clouds come? I love the cloud setting but not the constant ramping up and down of the fans and the noise this creates. I'd prefer it not drop the fan speed when a cloud passes by.

Any way to fix?

Unfortunately no on the cloud function. However the new Bluefish update will allow a few new items and hoping to have this on there for a "fix".

-Dave

Archived