Top Shelf Aquatics

PicoAquariums s2, Nanobox mini tide, Spectrapure RODI

keydiver

15x15x9" PicoAquariums model s2. Ran this tank for 2 years and had great results. These are not available anymore and they are awesome tanks. Includes all in one filtration, algal scrubber, media basket, small refugium area, and a rio return pump. No scratches. asking $170 obo.

IMG_4447_zpsiwyqzluh.jpg

IMG_4448_zpsplqii1wb.jpg

IMG_4449_zpsvxtwptdw.jpg

NanoBox Tide Mini LED unit. 2 channels fully dimmable. See website for more info. Has a minor cosmetic blemish on the underside of the fixture. Indlcues gooseneck mount and Storm controller- $160

IMG_4451_zpsrlzgqcf8.jpg

IMG_4452_zpshk27fqq7.jpg

IMG_4454_zpsovao0ttk.jpg

SpectraPure 90 GPD MAxcap RODI. Retails for $270-$300. Due to some cosmetic issues and cartridges needing to be replaced (RO membrane is good for another 3-4 years) asking $130

Small 3-stage RODI- $40

2x Par 38 Whites with metal wire fixtures- $15 each (Great for refugiums or planted tanks)

IMG_4057_zps3dhq9ffd.jpg

10g tank drilled with 1" bulkhead- $7

15 lbs reefsaver dry rock from BulkReefSupply, 3 large pieces, some smaller pieces, and some rubble- $25

Fluval heater- $15

Eheim Jager 50w heater- $10

• 2 months later...

Prices do not include shipping. I'd be willing to pay for shipping on the nanobox, but the other items are heavier and more costly to ship. I'm happy to provide shipping quote for anyone interested and would entertain splitting shipping costs. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/21/2017 at 10:37 PM, JR! said:

willing to ship the pico to 44256? lemme know brother 

More than happy to ship it to you, but you'd have to pay shipping. I can come down on the price a bit though to make it feasible or possibly split shipping.

On 3/22/2017 at 11:26 PM, jiff312 said:

Nanobox mini has been sold ?

Yes nanobox is sold

Archived