Cultivated Reef

SOLD

Matteo

Well look at you go. Idk how this beast is still here for $400..

I feel like people don't like the idea of Retrofit/DIY which is silly. I mean 4x V3 arrays is like $220, Bluefish is $100, all the drivers and boards and power supply is another $100+ and there is the the T5 fixture itself and hanging kit but hey. Literally everything is soldered and done right and never overheats. If someone is really interested in buying I will take apart and air blast it and replace fans if need be but it works 100%.

Also interested in Nikon Lenses

Oh believe me,I know. Its not cheap,shit the only reason I even have my crummy retro is because I got all my stuff second hand lol. But Tom's work is too notch,I know first hand. I've had him build me numerous lights.

If it wasn't christmas time and you know my DMV situation,I'd want this thing bad.

Oh believe me,I know. Its not cheap,shit the only reason I even have my crummy retro is because I got all my stuff second hand lol. But Tom's work is too notch,I know first hand. I've had him build me numerous lights.

If it wasn't christmas time and you know my DMV situation,I'd want this thing bad.

haha no problem and yes thatguytom does great stuff

Archived