ReefCleaners.org

Devils's 34G Rimless Mixed Reef v3.0

devilsadvocate

• 2 weeks later...
devilsadvocate

Looks great! :)

thanks!

yasha/ shrimp pics please!

unfortunately the yasha has been missing for some time. the pistol is doing just fine though.

!!! the same thing happened to me! they went mia, after about two weeks i noticed whiter sand in a spot by the rock. i looked inside of the rock.... BAM goby. O_O

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
devilsadvocate

Small (overdue) update, moved from my mom's place to an apartment. Moving the tank to the third floor was a total pain. New light arms were added. The light sits even now and it's length is easily adjusted. Two jeboa rw4's were added as my gyre decided to poop out shortly after the move. Other then that not much else has changed, some corals didn't make it through the move but most are happy now. 

kpLjNJy.jpg

TrYmowG.jpg

gLbI1ZV.jpg

mc7azkx.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
devilsadvocate

added a bunch of frags and a coral beauty the other day. ill try to get some pictures tomorrow.

went to the fish store today and got some more snails/hermit for both tanks. and after 8 or so years in reefing I got my first clump of chaeto. I donno why but I think its the coolest stuff ever. :lol: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...