SaltCritters.com

Thanks Dave - Awesome Experience

RollaJase

Just wanted to post a little something here because I don't think I ever have.

Just wanted to start off by saying that dealing with Dave has been an absolute pleasure. He is always quick to respond (even when he is away) and takes the time to answer all your questions in detail. I have dealt with Dave twice now, when I originally went through my initial purchase and then when I needed to chase down replacement parts. On both occasions the responses were fast, especially considering the time zone difference between Australia and the US. I swear this man never sleeps!

Dave's product is top notch. Everything is finished very well and you can tell that a lot of time has been spent in the layout of the arrays as well as the fit and finish. Whether you are buying one of Dave's off the shelf options or going down the DIY route you will not be disappointed. That's another thing, even though Dave has both offerings, he doesn't favour one over the other. If you have questions about the arrays as a stand alone product he will take just as much time looking after you.

Thanks a lot for all your help over the past 12 months (probably more actually) Dave. It has been a pleasure to deal with you and I definitely think I have made the right choice investing in a lighting solution powered by Nano Box.

Jase

Archived