Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

NanoBox Website Update

DaveFason

This has been in the works from some time. I hope you enjoy the new website as much as I do!

Store is being updated this week. If anything pops out please send a email or PM. I have looked at this a hundred times so something may have slipped. Let me know what you think!

www.nanoboxreef.com

Thanks guys!

-Dave

EDIT : Hybrid page is now Wide Quad and should be updated on the drop down Product section in the next few minutes.

How to choose custom color as the drop down menu only say "custom"? Is there extra fee for custom color?

You would need to email me directly. The other colors are in the drop down box.

Digging the new site Dave! Its really nice and clean.

Thanks! It has come a LONG ways.

• 2 weeks later...

Did Dave go MIA? has not responded to my PM last week, which is unlike his normal turnaround. Maybe just on vacation before he get's burnt out?

Tom@HaslettMI

Did Dave go MIA? has not responded to my PM last week, which is unlike his normal turnaround. Maybe just on vacation before he get's burnt out?

He must be on vacation or super busy. I've also been waiting for a response for a similar amount of time.

Tom

No worries.... Dave will pop up soon. He was out in California last week and probably on his way home today.

He did say he was gonna be in California talking to some vendors.

Thank you! On this now.

Spelling mistake on 'About us'. First line "cant" should be can't (or better cannot). The same mistake is on the third line too!

Back to reality! Responding to everything today.

Back from work/pleasure trip. Responding now!

He must be on vacation or super busy. I've also been waiting for a response for a similar amount of time.

Tom

Thanks for this Aaron!

No worries.... Dave will pop up soon. He was out in California last week and probably on his way home today.

Archived