ReefCleaners.org

Quad hanging kit alternative

NewbReefer316

NewbReefer316

Is there anything that will work with the factory holes for hanging mounts that I might be able to source locally? I'm needing to get something up and running today if possible.

Thanks

Is there anything that will work with the factory holes for hanging mounts that I might be able to source locally? I'm needing to get something up and running today if possible.

Thanks

Do you have a newer or older style?

Not sure, it has the older v2 arrays though.

If you need the wire, then a 3/32 works with those grippers. If you need something else shoot me your ideas and I will see what I can come up with for you.

-Dave

If you need the wire, then a 3/32 works with those grippers. If you need something else shoot me your ideas and I will see what I can come up with for you.

-Dave

Hey Dave, I have the older-ish style nano-box, I also need to try and find some appropriate wire. Do you know what size fits this? I wasn't able to find anything small enough at Home Depot.

28045284060_36475a1b4b_o.jpg

NewbReefer316

Hey Dave, I have the older-ish style nano-box, I also need to try and find some appropriate wire. Do you know what size fits this? I wasn't able to find anything small enough at Home Depot.

28045284060_36475a1b4b_o.jpg

Looks like I've got the same problem as well, let me know if you figure anything out.

Archived