ReefCleaners.org

Hitchhiker From Hell!

MrConclusion

MrConclusion

Check out this stowaway from 128lb Florida Aquacultured Live Rock.:pirate:

The best thing is that my girlfriend and our roommate spotted it while I was at work. :woot:

They called me to ask what it was, and then caught him on the first try! HA! :ninja2:

I believe that I'll give him to our roommate as a gift, using an old 2.5 or 5 gallon tank and HOB filter.

10gallonnightmare

If anayone is in houston, they got a mean 8 inch one with beautiful coloring at fish ranch for 39 bucks. It sees you coming and runs at you at full speed.

Originally posted by 10gallonnightmare

If anayone is in houston, they got a mean 8 inch one with beautiful coloring at fish ranch for 39 bucks.  It sees you coming and runs at you at full speed.

8"!! :x

MrConclusion

We have spotted another Mantis Shrimp in the tank!

This new one is transluscent grey, not as pretty but definitley smarter. Will post pictures when we catch him. We're waiting a few days for him to get hungry.

CT nano reefer

I'm not gonna mention the vendors name, but i also purchased some florida rock last year....needless to say. in one 30lbs box alone, there 6 dead mantises...that is no joke...florida rock is gorgeous and thats the only kinda rock i will ever buy, but it can come with some very bad hitchikers!

Archived