Coral Vue Hydros

my soon to be brain

phergus_25

i wish i had of had a camera but i didn't. At the LFS the guy has a pink brain that was partialy bleached out, butnot it's coming back and looks a whole lot better than it did last time i visited. It's still has some white but the pink is coming back, and i want to know is 20 too much for this chance coral. I'm going to wait and trade him some xenia for $10 credit. so i'm only paying $10, so is this a good deal, i'm not going back to get it till i get the 32 watt retro fit for my nano cube. well thanks

-greg

is it just bleached? If there is skeleton showing/tissue recession I would pass. Is it bleached almost everywhere or only in one small spot?

the skeleton is showing in one place, but the rest is coloring up a lot better. and for $10 i think it'll be worth it, expecially if i feed it often i think it will be worth it.

I got my red open brain for $30. I have no idea if they will grow over the skeleton or not, but then again I haven't seen pink ones before either. I know that if the colored tissue is damaged (not bleaching, but physical) it usually won't color back up.

o humm, well in tht case i might check out another LFS before i get that one, well thanks a lot you could have saved me from a lot fo trouble

-greg

Archived