Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

What was your first fish?

Sal10104

Polarcollision

The typical clownfish. :-) She was only 1" long and nearly transparent. No idea how I didn't kill her with all the noob mistakes. Now she's almost 4 years old.

Hammerstone

Haha ha ha, spell check does it again..... cichlid

I hate spell check. I didn't even notice until you pointed it out. You gave me a laugh before bed. Thank you lol.
mystersyster

My first fish was an average orange ocellaris clown from petco. She grew into a big bitch. Paired her with a black and white. Last time I saw here alive was the day I left for boot-camp back in 2010. RIP

1st fish - pair of guppies, 51 years ago! Lived forever and spit out babies like rabbits. My 90 year old mother still laughs about the guppy funerals in the back yard, formal affairs where I insisted we sing the national anthem.

1st saltwater - regular pair O. Clowns, still with me at 4 1/2 years, though the female has a facial tumor :-(.

My first fish was an average orange ocellaris clown from petco. She grew into a big bitch. Paired her with a black and white. Last time I saw here alive was the day I left for boot-camp back in 2010. RIP

TY for ur Service Brother. I am an Army Veteran.

Archived