Innovative Marine Aquariums

NanoBox News : APEX Ready Units, New Office, QUAD W and more!

DaveFason

Thanks bud. It is a step in the right direction and will push me to do better. Knowing I have to pay myself and add a new lease will get me pushing harder than ever.

It really depends on the system you invest in. Going Bluefish will only allow for LED control. Going Apex will allow for anything you can think of. The Duo will only use one port, correct!

Thanks bud and thanks for supporting NBR for so long.

I'm excited with the idea. I'm new to Apex controllers, never had one so excuse my ignorance.

Question: The nanobox apex ready units come with the VDM (ethernet type plug) cables?

I'm excited with the idea. I'm new to Apex controllers, never had one so excuse my ignorance.

Question: The nanobox apex ready units come with the VDM (ethernet type plug) cables?

They do not. Thanks!

They do not. Thanks!

My guess is that is that they are easy to do with the proper cable, jack and crimping tool used for ethernet cables.

My guess is that is that they are easy to do with the proper cable, jack and crimping tool used for ethernet cables.

Exactly like it.

• 2 weeks later...

Can I use regular ethernet cables (patch not crossover)? Can you share the pinout?

Use regular Ethernet cables. The APEX adapter is designed to be Plug-n-Play with no wire cutting or splicing required.

Gilly's Reef

DAVE!!! Your work is very impressive. I picked up a used mini 2014 model and I'm still impressed with your craftsmanship. Im so excited to upgrade my array and be part of the Nanobox family. I cant say enough good things. I will be recommending your products as much as humanly possible lol Keep it up! B) You make having a nano sized aquarium much more enjoyable

Use regular Ethernet cables. The APEX adapter is designed to be Plug-n-Play with no wire cutting or splicing required.

Thank you O2Surplus. Nanobox rules! I just ordered a Duo for my new 20 gallon long tank. I have a Mini Tide on my 10 gallon Innovative Marine tank and love it!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived