Top Shelf Aquatics

Noob here with media basket question?

Bcb577

I have a coralife biocube 14,and I'm thinking about removing the buybacks and adding an intank media basket.do I have to cut a tab between chamber 1and chamber 2?the reason I ask is....when I put up the tank it's in a weird spot so getting leverage to cut something would be difficult,but if I have to do it ill figure it out,but wasn't sure?

Ok I just watched the video on it and looks pretty simple,now all I have to do is save up for the basket and media,until then ill slowly start getting rid of the bioballs

I hate buy backs. One minute you're enjoying your aquarium and the next here comes big fish biz to take it all away.

Sounds like you figured it out but yes the tab has to be cut to install the director which is super simple and can be done at any angle.

Thanks stevie! Yeah buybacks,lol auto correct,without proof reading is disastrous,lol,it does look simple and I think as far as a bad angle I have a plan,now all I need is a exactoknife,media basket,and media.since I've been using bioballs,I'm going to start taking some out a bit at a time,for a cpl weeks,then once the basket comes in,bingo! All done!thanks for the info...

Archived