Innovative Marine Aquariums

20L macro build thread

devaji108

Glad it looks like you got rid of most of the GHA! Once the macros really start flourishing, it shouldn't be a problem again.

What do you have planned next for this tank?

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey sorry folks for the lack of updates.

tank is still up and running.  survived my 3 week trip to India! 

it has it ups and downs. but I really like it still. I think its finally maturing. of the 15 or so Macro I started with I think I have 5 left.

I just did a big cleaning a tossed out a lot.  I had an out break of red cotton candy  algae. it least that what i think its called a fine red mico alage. was not back but it was covering some of the macros.

I need to take a vid for you guys. or at least a few pics. I find it hard on the tank to get good ones. I need to play around and see what I can do!       

On 1/12/2017 at 7:48 PM, vlangel said:

Definitely a big improvement. Now that the HA is under control and the macros are starting to grow do you have any fish to add nutrients to feed the macros.

Hey Vlangel,

yeah I have 3 fish in there a Azul damsel, Bengali cardinal, purple fire fish. all get alot great but they donr swim around much? kinda odd.

to answer Yoshi question I want to add some more shrooms and macro I can't seam to get greens to grow. reds no problem, purples pretty good. 

Archived