Innovative Marine Aquariums

NanoBox V3.1 Array : Luxeon T, TX, C and SemiLED

DaveFason

Website shows v3

Are they actually v3.1

Confused...

Thanks

JCase

They are 3.1 now. I have an entire new website in the works so small things like this will be updated with it.

Anything I can help with?

-Dave

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking to make a setup for a 125g tank. I got the retro from you for a 29g biocube

Tank top measures 72x18 with a 22" depth

I can build you a massive kit. I would go with 8-12 arrays depending on your stocking. Shoot me an email.

just received my new quad. i think it must be 3.1 because the bluefish settings for the quad plus don't match the correct channels. Is there a bluefish quicksetup for v3.1 out there?

• 1 month later...

Are the V3.1 the same physical size and mounting hole spacing as the V3? I need to order two replacements and would love to not have to tap new holes in the heatsink. Or buy a new tap die in this case, I snapped mine last time around (thanks Chinese quality tools).

Are the V3.1 the same physical size and mounting hole spacing as the V3? I need to order two replacements and would love to not have to tap new holes in the heatsink. Or buy a new tap die in this case, I snapped mine last time around (thanks Chinese quality tools).

Same everything. Needed to make it easy for you guys!

Archived