Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

I Got Blue Zoo's!!!!

speed_freak03

speed_freak03

Today I went down to the local coral farm/grower with a friend and got some great blue zoo's. The rock had about 20 blue zoos and 10-12 blue ricordia. We thought that the rock would be easily over $65, they quoted 30 so we snatched it up and split everything up. So for $15 I got 10 blue zoos and about 5-6 blue ricordia. I am a happy guy right now. Once everything opens up ill post pics. :P

I also got about 20 of 25 polyps of zoo's with orange rim with green and white centers. Ill have pics of these later too!:D

speed_freak03

Ill try to get some in a few min... Only one of the blue zoo polyps open so far, i chizzled the zoos (while attached to a little rock) and glue them to one area, so they will all be together, and some of them arent opening yet. Ill be back in a few with pics though :P

speed_freak03

Blue Zoo (looks better in person)

6608blueezoo.jpg

Blue rics (kind of a iceberg blue)

6608bluerics.jpg

Other cool zoos i bought. There a tealish-aqua center and burnt orange outer

6608aretheseblue.jpg

Lucky YOU, around my area those would probably cost $30.00 or more may be even $50.00 or more for like 3 on a little pieace of live rock maybe 3inches or 5 inches if anything. You got a GREAT DEAL.

speed_freak03
Originally posted by Kool-cat

Lucky YOU, around my area those would probably cost $30.00 or more may be even $50.00 or more for like 3 on a little pieace of live rock maybe 3inches or 5 inches if anything. You got a GREAT DEAL.

Yah we practically stole it. First the blue ricordias by themselves should have been $50 (10-12 blue rics). The blue zoos should have been another 35-40 (guessing). Its like she didnt even see the blue zoo's.:P

speed_freak03

6608aretheseblue.jpg

Do these look aqua-blue to anyone? They look aqua-blue to me:P . Ill take some more pics tomorrow for others opinions, the lights are off for now. B)

speed_freak03
Originally posted by uscreef

Interested in fragging? :)

Nice steal btw... that's not fair!

The darker blues i only have 10 polyps or so, but once they grow out ill frag them.

The aqua-blue zoos i have probely 20 polyps, but are all encrusted on a small rock. There were 4 polyps on a rock it was connected to, but i gave those 4 polyps to a friend.

Birdman204...lol

Hey, what was the place you went to, if it is south of Detriot and starts with a T, then I know it and was there a bit ago with our local MAS, if not, nevermind. ;)

speed_freak03
Originally posted by castor

Hey, what was the place you went to, if it is south of Detriot and starts with a T, then I know it and was there a bit ago with our local MAS, if not, nevermind.  ;)

It was tropicorium, huge place in a green house, with huge vats for live rock/coral/fish.

speed_freak03

I got some more blues (brown skirt and a soft blue center) for $7. Theres about 7-10 polyps. :P Ill post pics in a few minutes or so.

Yep, that's the place. I wish I actually did live closer as it is a three hour drive. Only went because I got to ride along with 5 others from here.

Dang it, I didn't see any blues when I was there, and that was only 2 and a half weeks ago. Well, with the amount of corals there I probably overlooked them.

I did pick a couple of these guys though -

10gnano36.jpg

speed_freak03
Originally posted by castor

Yep, that's the place.  I wish I actually did live closer as it is a three hour drive.  Only went because I got to ride along with 5 others from here.

Dang it, I didn't see any blues when I was there, and that was only 2 and a half weeks ago.  Well, with the amount of corals there I probably overlooked them.

I did pick a couple of these guys though -  

10gnano36.jpg

Very Nice, I have a bunch of ricordia from them, its only $9.99 a polyp for blue or green, and orange is like 14.99.

Archived