Coral Vue Hydros

Oceanbox great product even Better customer service

drgibby

This was a fun experience to say the least. Story time.

I ordered a frag rack 6 holder it shipped promptly and was scheduled for delivery 4 days later. 4 days later nothing so I checked tracking and it was lost. I contacted ocean box to let them know because I freak out about these things and was assured it would be ok and he would watch it as well. 7 days still nothing but it had started moving again. 10 days still not here but it was at least in the same state. 12 days I called the post office to find out wtf happened. I was told not to worry it should be here tomorrow and also I was not the only one asking questions about this tracking number. Well it did arrive 2 more days later but was broken. I contacted ocean box and they said they would ship one out at nc asap. They did and it came in 4 days this time not broken. It is a wonderful product and works great cuts are clean and smooth. I love it

I was very satisfied with the product but even more so with the customer service knowing I wasn't the only one calling the usps to find it what was happening made me feel so much better about the package being late. I knew I would be taken care of.

Thanks ocean box!

Oceanbox Designs

This was a fun experience to say the least. Story time.

I ordered a frag rack 6 holder it shipped promptly and was scheduled for delivery 4 days later. 4 days later nothing so I checked tracking and it was lost. I contacted ocean box to let them know because I freak out about these things and was assured it would be ok and he would watch it as well. 7 days still nothing but it had started moving again. 10 days still not here but it was at least in the same state. 12 days I called the post office to find out wtf happened. I was told not to worry it should be here tomorrow and also I was not the only one asking questions about this tracking number. Well it did arrive 2 more days later but was broken. I contacted ocean box and they said they would ship one out at nc asap. They did and it came in 4 days this time not broken. It is a wonderful product and works great cuts are clean and smooth. I love it

I was very satisfied with the product but even more so with the customer service knowing I wasn't the only one calling the usps to find it what was happening made me feel so much better about the package being late. I knew I would be taken care of.

Thanks ocean box!

I appreciate the kind words! Glad you finally received your frag rack in good condition.

Archived