Innovative Marine Aquariums

Rickztah's Low Iron 22g RBTA / Euphyllia / Clownfish Update: 6-27-16

rickztahone

AquaCraze
On 4/5/2017 at 8:30 PM, rickztahone said:

Unfortunately not. I have troubleshooted this RA controller and it has been somewhat of a pain and it was a bit discouraging. I want a plug and play system and so far it hasn't been that.

I'm selling my discus tank so that will be extra funds for this tank. Not sure if it is a good idea to set it up during summer though, we get in the 115F temp here.

Thanks for following along. Your tank was my inspiration, I am sure I have told you that before.

Thanks for following along and the encouragement. This tank layout was envisioned way before anything was bought and I am slowly piecing everything together. I like thinking of everything ahead of time but some things still catch you by surprise. If you need to ask me anything, just let me know, I should be online a lot more frequent now with me gearing up to finish this build.

I need to plumb the chiller to this thing next.

awesome! Look forward to following the progress of the tank! 

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

So I completely forgot that my probes needed to stay in solution and both have dried out :(.

So, I need to order new probes as well as a new connection wire and hopefully get things on the road again here. I'm probably going to hang the light fixture shortly. I will buy plumbing shortly as well.