Pod Your Reef

IM Fusion Mini 40 Mixed Reef

NYfishies

what kind of anemone are those ones in the middle and left side?

There are just the 2 Rose Bubbles in the middle. The larger one was removed in the summer and the smaller one (above the maze brain) has doubled or tripled in size since that photo. The green looking anemone on the left is a frogspawn.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have had the same experience but with the smaller IM probe holder. Everything fit but the main magnet for the bracket and the magnet to hold the probes was very weak. When I had all of the probes in place it seemed like it was fighting gravity to stay up.

In the end I went with a more permanent acrylic holder and the IM one sits in a box.

I find it kinda funny that you run a Wav in your tank. I won a set in a contest and put them in my tank as a joke. I didn't dare turn them on.

QCmDuhI.jpg

Hahaha that looks ridiculous! I actually was just typing to Neptune (filling out a form and asked to criticize any product) that the WAV is obnoxiously large. It looks stupid, but I did not want to have a MP10 wire hanging from one of the side so the only way to mount in the back was to have everything fully submerged.

When the WAV has some algae on it I run it at 100% and it is still not enough flow. I am very surprised by this.

Hahaha that looks ridiculous! I actually was just typing to Neptune (filling out a form and asked to criticize any product) that the WAV is obnoxiously large. It looks stupid, but I did not want to have a MP10 wire hanging from one of the side so the only way to mount in the back was to have everything fully submerged.

When the WAV has some algae on it I run it at 100% and it is still not enough flow. I am very surprised by this.

Haha I filled out the NSI or whatever they called it form yesterday and I too said almost ALL of their products are just too big or bulky.

Haha I filled out the NSI or whatever they called it form yesterday and I too said almost ALL of their products are just too big or bulky.

Yea I told them the new Apex looks like its for toddlers. I have 2 Apex Gold's and I am not bent out of shape about them upgrading the base, but they took the Control Freek decor to the next level on the new model.

Lol, I agree about the look being for toddlers. It's like they don't want anyone to think you have to be a geek to use one.

Cause you know, nobody that keeps a cool reef tank could fit that target market :)

Archived