Cultivated Reef

InTank customer service

Rookie1

For those that haven't shopped at InTank, or had a question answered by them.....

First, their customer service is way above the norm. I am a service nazi and I expect a lot from anywhere. Steve has gone above and beyond with my questions.

Second, these media baskets aren't just sexy, they are smart too!!!! I've seen a few folks not too keen on the prices of them. After having examined and installed mine I'd say the price is VERY reasonable. What a slick piece of kit!!

Lastly, being able to buy media, powerhead, drip acclimator, pump, heater, all in the same place.... well it's sort of a no-brainer to me at that point.

Kudos Steve!! I'm not easily impressed and can't thank you enough for helping me out with my noobish questions. Most places wouldn't have taken that amount of time to run an experiment for their customer.

Thank you for the kind words.

Our showroom was set up to run experiments so it's a pleasure to have it help you.

• 1 month later...

For those that haven't shopped at InTank, or had a question answered by them.....

First, their customer service is way above the norm. I am a service nazi and I expect a lot from anywhere. Steve has gone above and beyond with my questions.

Second, these media baskets aren't just sexy, they are smart too!!!! I've seen a few folks not too keen on the prices of them. After having examined and installed mine I'd say the price is VERY reasonable. What a slick piece of kit!!

Lastly, being able to buy media, powerhead, drip acclimator, pump, heater, all in the same place.... well it's sort of a no-brainer to me at that point.

Kudos Steve!! I'm not easily impressed and can't thank you enough for helping me out with my noobish questions. Most places wouldn't have taken that amount of time to run an experiment for their customer.

I couldn't agree more.

I ordered a media basket from amazon and it arrived yesterday with a broken piece. I contacted inTank late last night and found an email from them this morning. Steve was super quick to respond, very polite, and solved my problem!! This is hands down the best customer service I've ever experienced!!

Thank you so much inTank!!

Archived