Cultivated Reef

FS/FT/LF - Leathers, softies and gorgs

ReefWeeds

I have Prolifera, Feather, and Grape. I know most stay away from grape, but so far I have had no issues with it. I also have Blue Ochtodes, but I can only part with very small portions, and I do not recommend using glue to secure it down, needs to be tied with string or rubber band. My other red algeas have been going in and out because of lack of nutrients for them, so I sadly do not ave enough to share. : (

I would love some feather and grape caulerpa!!! I have a crapload of hayi, some red grape and some other stuff (need to take stock :lol: ).

Needreefunds

:wub: I want a piece of that monster toad :)

Hypothetically speaking, if I were to frag, would that piece be hypothetically tied to a frag plug, frag tile, or hypothetical rubble?

Hypothetically speaking, if I were to frag, would that piece be hypothetically tied to a frag plug, frag tile, or hypothetical rubble?

Rubble :) but I am not picky either or would work.

Rubble :) but I am not picky either or would work.

Did your Zia toad drop babies already??

:wub: I want a piece of that monster toad :)

Me too :) it's so pretty!

Hey hey I'd totally love some. :wub:

Lawn's a hoarder!

looking for a long tentacle toad stool it needs to be big enough to acted as a host for my clown fish pair

I may have one - an ORA long polyp toad. Cap is about 4" when extended. PM me if interested.

Archived