SaltCritters.com

Cooper's Reefer 450

DrCooper

up to you man but you know they eat pods right? Unless they are trained to eat prepared foods or you just get lucky? Pods won't survive your CP treatment

http://www.melevsreef.com/node/719

Here's a good read up! Just don't want you to lose a bonded pair! (Not trying to be a dick)

yes, only real reason I ordered them is because they are said to eat frozen. I am still likely only going to monitor them with no meds.

Y

Is it a bonded pair from AlgaeBarn? raise in captivity and trained on frozen already? If so, nice score!

Yes from AlgaeBarn. We will see if they actually eat frozen. They are super small and cute right now. I have live brine and cyclops to try when I get off work today.

Fish Addition Question --> I would love a blue throat trigger as I have read from multiple sources they are calmer and easier in a reef vs. a niger trigger. If I end up with 2 tangs and 1 trigger, do I add them to the tank last and all at the same time?

Cencalfishguy56

yes, only real reason I ordered them is because they are said to eat frozen. I am still likely only going to monitor them with no meds.

Y

Yes from AlgaeBarn. We will see if they actually eat frozen. They are super small and cute right now. I have live brine and cyclops to try when I get off work today.

Fish Addition Question --> I would love a blue throat trigger as I have read from multiple sources they are calmer and easier in a reef vs. a niger trigger. If I end up with 2 tangs and 1 trigger, do I add them to the tank last and all at the same time?

oh ok awesome man! Hopefully they do well for you!!

Archived