Cultivated Reef

Alternative Reef Frag Station now Ready to Ship!

inTank

http://shop.mediabaskets.com/Alternative-Reef-Nano-Magnetic-Frag-Station-9899.htm

Alternative Reef Nano Magnetic Frag Station

The Alternative Reef is well known for it's ultra-high quality handmade ceramic frag plugs and aquascape solutions. This Frag station is no different, it represents the growth and innovation from years of experience. The nano magnetic frag station can offer your reef aquarium a super custom look, it can be mounted to the side or even on a rear chamber wall. Handmade in Wisconsin each station is personally sculpted insuring it becomes part of your aquascape. The included epoxy coated magnets are water tight, the outside magnet is included and can be placed outside of the aquarium or inside under water! The porous ceramic becomes part of your aquascape and biofiltration, looking just like your live rock over time.

Includes ceramic frag plugs and soft epoxy coated magnets. Magnets are embedded inside the station and the opposite magnetic disc is also included.

• Handmade and sculpted ceramic custom frag station
  • Includes 6 frag plugs
  • Includes coated magnetic outer disc
  • Outer disc can be mounted outside of the aquarium or underwater
  • Can hold up to 3/8" thick glass/acrylic
  • Can be placed on aquarium wall or false wall/filter area
  • Becomes part of your aquascape
  • Provides an ultra-custom look that is adjustable for many applications

Frag station is approximately:

• 4-7/8" Long
  • 4" Wide
  • 3" to 1" Thick

Magnetic Disc is approximately:

• 1-1/2" Thick
  • 2-1/2" Wide

Because of the handmade quality of this item, each unit is has a similar but individual look

Main(19).jpg

seperated.jpgSide-tank-2.jpg

Chamber-front.jpg

You shipped that out quick! Thanks!

That late in the day we don't #### around, especially on a Friday. I want to get them on the USPS "truck" or UPS TRUCK so they get moving. Plus shipping Jeff thought 3pm was late enough to work on a Friday so I got to do your personally.

That late in the day we don't #### around, especially on a Friday. I want to get them on the USPS "truck" or UPS TRUCK so they get moving. Plus shipping Jeff thought 3pm was late enough to work on a Friday so I got to do your personally.

Got them less then 25 minutes ago. They are already in my tank. Clownfish aren't excited about them yet because it is near their usual area. haha. They both look great and are completely different, except in size. The magnet in incredible and shows no give in my Mr aqua 22L.

Thanks again!

Guess who's shipping...

Not you!

:rolleyes:

Archived