Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Quad, lost white channel on 2 pucks

heywooood

Hi Dave,

Came home today and noticed 2 of my 4 clusters have the white channel dark. I've tried a complete power down, etc but they're not coming back. It's just about a year old now, not sure how this is handled?

Thanks!

righttirefire

Hey... so I'm not dave, nor am I a led or lighting guru. But I too have a quad. Mine is storm controlled and was 2 channel when I bought it. So I'd made the assumption if yours is a 2 channel v3 puck nanobox the limes are also out. My bet the ldd when out. Simple replacement. If it's 4 channel it'd still bet in the ldd... but you'd still have the limes on.

I'm not sure that helps. Or how technically/mechanical you are, but dave has been awesome to work with in my experiences. Good luck

I had a 2 channel Tide. My white went out when the unit became to hot from a fan going bad. I thought I burnt up my array, turned out to be the wires solder point came undone.

Hi Dave,

Came home today and noticed 2 of my 4 clusters have the white channel dark. I've tried a complete power down, etc but they're not coming back. It's just about a year old now, not sure how this is handled?

Thanks!

Emailed!

Archived