inTank Media Baskets

my 29 gln at 7 months with pics

soreviv476

thanks impur,

specs are

i dont know the size of the tank but heres what i have i have a hob fuge with lr and alot of cheato and caluepra a cheap rio skimmer a penguin hob filter running charcoal lights are 110 w pc and 55 w actinics thats about it

o and reason i posted pics like this is because i am at work = )

i see your from ontario canada

check out www.aquariumpros.ca

it is a local board that is pretty friendly for the most part.

a peice of advice would be to NOT play the pitty card just cause nobody comments on your tank. I mean you only had it posted for an hour before you expected people to post.

another reason may be because not everyone has a membership to reefcentral therefore might not be able to access your pics.

for what it's worth I dig your zoos...looks good.

You have to be a member of reefcentral to be able to see your pics. Maybe that is why there has not been much feedback. Looks great.

o i c .. thats right i never thought of that .i dont know how to post pics on the thread though ...sorry if not everybody doesnt have access to the pixs.. and thanks for the commenst on the zoo's.. and i wasnt playing the pitty role i am just bored at work LOL ..

can anybody post the pics for me? plss i would apprecite it if it is possible i mean .. yeah man canada rocks but i am from ontario california .....

ahhh...i see...i suppose you can see how i could make that mistake though, me being from ontario, caNADA

my mistake, and yes, Canada does rock

and no sorry, I have no way to host the pics for you

good luck.

Originally posted by soreviv476

can anybody post the pics for me? plss i would apprecite it if it is possible i mean .. yeah man canada rocks but i am from ontario california .....

Just register at a free image hosting spot and upload your pics there. Try http://www.photobucket.com

Archived