Coral Vue Hydros

My New Tank - One Hour Old

SCUBADIVER

I have never had a fish tank before and thought I would try one out. My LFS said its no big deal and sold me all kinds of stuff to put in.

So anyway, here are the stats. 7g AGA Bow, Top Fin 10, Rio 50, 32w CSL retro, 8lbs LR, 10lbs LS, 2 Percula, 3 blue leg hermits and 1 red, Pulsing Pom Pom Xenia, Hammer - Colt - & Fan corals, and various Shrooms.

PS. No flaming, I am just kidding! :-)

• 2 weeks later...

No actually. I have had an easier time than I would have expected to be honest. My tank stays at 78 all the time, it never changes. I have a fan blowing on the tank which keeps it cool even when the room gets hot.

Pet Boutique on Garland Ave. in Dallas. They are pretty cool there. Big store with a tank showroom. The main saltwater dude there is really really cool. If you buy several things at once, he knocks the price down and then if you ask a bunch of questions and let him show you how much he knows, he knocks more off the price. Lots of good stuff, but its only about 20 minutes from me, FW is a different story. I got my hammer, colt and shrimp there too.

Archived