Top Shelf Aquatics

Read If You Have Crushed Coral!!

JSinger884

printerdown01

Where do you live I have about 5 lbs that I REALLY don't want!! I was hoping for something that was as white as the sand I currently have... If you are in the SD area I'm shure we can work something out...

I already have a deep aragonite sand bed. All I am in need for is a small supply of crushed coral, instead of the minimum 10LBS bag sold at the LFS. I am planning on buying a jawfish and they need a variety of different materials for the sand bed.

Hey JSinger, where in St. Louis do you live? I live in Des Peres (West County)? I dont have any crushed coral, but it would be nice to meet fellow STL reefers.

DAniel

IMO they are the best LFS in STl, everyone else would probably agree. Salt Water City is in Clayton on Forsyth, their number is 314-726-4000. and Andy's animals in Valley Park

DAniel

Wow, im definatly gonna have to check out those stores. Have you been to Tropics or the Clayton Pet Emporium?

Printerdown-The crushed coral is not really a financial burden, but I was just wondering if anyone has any left over that they dont need, before I go out to buy at the LFS

the pet emporium is very serious about thier fish. They wont let you buy a fish till they know everything about your tank, whether it be freshwater or salt. Tropics on the other hand, has just about everything a reef keeper would ever want, except the fish are not exactly kept in the nicest condition (they have a 20 or 30 gallon tank with countless yellow tangs)

This thread is stupid........ Im only posting cause It said "read this" I see no reason to do so... or is the topic NOT crushed coral.....?

per haps You could use some Avitar correction...:P

Oh and BTW..DJM Happy birtfff-day.! I threw a night light in yer custom hood as a present. Hoes ya like it. !

so you two love birds know how to Use Private messages? LMAO

ttyl:P

Archived