Top Shelf Aquatics

Nano Box without Wi Fi question

aviator300

I'm back in the hobby again after about 7 months of going from here to there and back again. Anyway, I'm settling down and starting a tank.

I've gone Nano Box in the past but have a unique problem. No Wi Fi. As I understand it, Nano Box's with the standard Bluefish mini need Wi Fi to set up and then change settings.

Is there an easy work around without having to "rig things up"? I could go with a Nano Razor but love Nano Box's color and reliability.

righttirefire

Aviator! You're back? Hope all is well buddy. I love my storm controlled quad. But the bluefish has its perks too. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a nanobox with storm controller. No WiFi, simple to set up. Text or call me if you need or want help setting it up.

Nuvo 4? Or something new?

jedimasterben

I don't think Dave has any storms left, you will have to talk with him about that, or buy one from elsewhere and Dave will configure it all for it

I'm back in the hobby again after about 7 months of going from here to there and back again. Anyway, I'm settling down and starting a tank.

I've gone Nano Box in the past but have a unique problem. No Wi Fi. As I understand it, Nano Box's with the standard Bluefish mini need Wi Fi to set up and then change settings.

Is there an easy work around without having to "rig things up"? I could go with a Nano Razor but love Nano Box's color and reliability.

I can buy Storms still. :)

Just holler at me. Number 4?

I can buy Storms still. :)

Just holler at me. Number 4?

If you meant will this be my 4th Nanobox? the answer is a big YES, but I don't want folks thinking they don't last. It's just that everytime I move (and I've moved 3 times in the last 7 mo), I need funds and I sell stuff and then buy it all over again. Good news for the vendors but bad news for me Hahah.

Tax return scheduled to be deposited this week and i'll order. Thanks Dave.

Aviator! You're back? Hope all is well buddy. I love my storm controlled quad. But the bluefish has its perks too. I wouldn't hesitate to buy a nanobox with storm controller. No WiFi, simple to set up. Text or call me if you need or want help setting it up.

Nuvo 4? Or something new?

Yep I'm back my friend. I've actually ended up in Ogden UT and plan to stay here for the foreseeable future.

I'm putting together something new and will start a thread once the tank gets here. It will be a Nano Box powered 7 gal Cadlights Zen series. I'll use a AC 50 HOB. It will be a mixed reef. I will tell all about it and how I got here on my thread in "Members Aquariums" once I start it.

righttirefire

Yep I'm back my friend. I've actually ended up in Ogden UT and plan to stay here for the foreseeable future.

I'm putting together something new and will start a thread once the tank gets here. It will be a Nano Box powered 7 gal Cadlights Zen series. I'll use a AC 50 HOB. It will be a mixed reef. I will tell all about it and how I got here on my thread in "Members Aquariums" once I start it.

I look forward to it my friend. Wish you the best as always.

Now order your nanobox already so I can buy it from you "outside the foreseeable future"

Does hesitate on the storm controller there are feature I prefer over the bluefish... spencer, ramp timer delay... like the storm.

I look forward to it my friend. Wish you the best as always.

Now order your nanobox already so I can buy it from you "outside the foreseeable future"

Does hesitate on the storm controller there are feature I prefer over the bluefish... spencer, ramp timer delay... like the storm.

Have you tried pendant time shift on the channel you want to delay?

-dave

Archived