Innovative Marine Aquariums

Jimmehlee's Fusion 20- Post swap photo dump! So many goodies

Jimmeh Lee

Thanks! Almost done putting it together. The material feels/looks good, but the hardware(cam/crown locks and screws) are absolute shit. Twisted a few of them because the screws really needed to be like a millimeter longer. As far as prefab assemballies go, this one was pretty frustrating. Especially since it's got a $250 price tag. Also frustrating.

The interior is quite small as well, the shelves are not adjustable despite the item description. A 5 gallon bucket will not fit at all. Maybe I'll learn to like this thing.

Awllllright, a buddy of mine came over and helped me get the tank moved a couple days ago, I'm over being moody about it, it actually looks really nice, and is super sturdy. I also found a 2.5 gallon glass jug that fits in one of the bottom compartments for the ATO.

Here's the tank on its new stand:

YoFjC1U.jpg

A closer up FTS:

oKqCRRK.jpg

That new black/green micro lord I got a bit ago:

dUmFos5.jpg

Red and blue micro with some crazy long feeders:

HJIYvZ8.jpg

Blue tipped torch:

kjt7FtM.jpg

More of my goby:

dMe3gsD.jpg

Benny being Benny:

knLucQX.jpg

And some magicians!:

wATrhAc.jpg

Thanks! Almost done putting it together. The material feels/looks good, but the hardware(cam/crown locks and screws) are absolute shit. Twisted a few of them because the screws really needed to be like a millimeter longer. As far as prefab assemballies go, this one was pretty frustrating. Especially since it's got a $250 price tag. Also frustrating.

The interior is quite small as well, the shelves are not adjustable despite the item description. A 5 gallon bucket will not fit at all. Maybe I'll learn to like this thing.

I ended up having to cut my shelfs a bit to make certain things fit! The tanks are incredible, the stands.....

-Dave

I ended up having to cut my shelfs a bit to make certain things fit! The tanks are incredible, the stands.....

-Dave

I'm glad I got it to work without having to do that. Don't have the tools for that haha.

But yeah, you hit the nail on the head there Dave. I saw their concept tanks on your IG feed a bit ago, those look insane!

• 1 month later...

Long time no see guys! Today's the day, Nashville's MTRC Reef Expo & Frag Swap! I've already seen pictures of my LFS' set up and it looks awesome. I should be bringing home some of the good stuff today.

Looking forward to sharing later :)

Did pretty great at the swap today! I left with:

An amazing gold torch

Three Head rainbow torch

Green/purple frogspawn

An itty bitty multicolor scoly

Green/red/orange with blue mouth acans

Two polyp Gold Maul zoa

One polyp Pink Hallucination zoa

Three polyp Blue Hornet zoa

Two polyp of super bright orange/pink zoa I didn't get the name of

All right guys, I got some pics during this week's water change and finally got around to uploading them somewhere other than instagram. So it's time for a good old fashioned photo dump!

FTS

b2Apkaq.png

Some acan/micros and the blue duncan

jnHxhnq.png

Bottom half of LPS mountain

EeN687a.png

Top down on some Euphyllia

iosMdxQ.jpg

Top down on some acans/micros and duncan

UnIRV91.png

Rainbow torch

8DxdQie.png

Green/purple frogspawn

sqJgf3s.png

Splatter hammer

ow5YPWc.png

Gold Torch, it's still a bit angry but i'l hoping it'll rebound...it's absolutely gorgeous fully open

cKOx2Nk.png

Orange ric

DhNSFbb.png

Gold maul/ barely pink hallucination

wnBdNsP.png

Big blue hornets

DbtW7b5.png

Candy apple reds that are starting to look more like wowzers or bowserz or whatever

YPZAelR.png

Where the anemone finally settled on...good spot!

yegTirY.png

Zoa island with a green striped duncan tree, the pirated wellso and an itty bitty scoly

5FYCFaz.png

Oscar! He's getting more adventurous lately, I keep seeing him in the opposite side of the tank, like he finally realized there's more than his corner.

LXrLnO1.png

reefernanoman

All right guys, I got some pics during this week's water change and finally got around to uploading them somewhere other than instagram. So it's time for a good old fashioned photo dump!

FTS

b2Apkaq.png

Some acan/micros and the blue duncan

jnHxhnq.png

Bottom half of LPS mountain

EeN687a.png

Top down on some Euphyllia

iosMdxQ.jpg

Top down on some acans/micros and duncan

UnIRV91.png

Rainbow torch

8DxdQie.png

Green/purple frogspawn

sqJgf3s.png

Splatter hammer

ow5YPWc.png

Gold Torch, it's still a bit angry but i'l hoping it'll rebound...it's absolutely gorgeous fully open

cKOx2Nk.png

Orange ric

DhNSFbb.png

Gold maul/ barely pink hallucination

wnBdNsP.png

Big blue hornets

DbtW7b5.png

Candy apple reds that are starting to look more like wowzers or bowserz or whatever

YPZAelR.png

Where the anemone finally settled on...good spot!

yegTirY.png

Zoa island with a green striped duncan tree, the pirated wellso and an itty bitty scoly

5FYCFaz.png

Oscar! He's getting more adventurous lately, I keep seeing him in the opposite side of the tank, like he finally realized there's more than his corner.

LXrLnO1.png

Nice tank, corals and YWMG. I also have a YWMG. They are cool little fish.

Nice tank, corals and YWMG. I also have a YWMG. They are cool little fish.

Thank you! They definitely are. He's the boss of the tank, and not very shy at all while I'm around the tank.

• 2 weeks later...
cnseekatz

Beautiful corals man. Really excellent choices!

The best thing I've ever seen for GHA is a Sea Hare. You need to keep tabs on them, because they'll mow down your algae, then starve to death. You definitely don't want them to die in your tank. You can supplement their diet with Nori/seaweed, but it won't sustain them for long. Good luck!

Jimmeh Lee

Thank you!

I did read about those but they sound like little time bombs lol. I haven't seen any on my local shops either.

I'm a little curious about a rainford's goby, not sure if it would be cool with my tailspot blenny and ywg though.

Jimmeh Lee

I was able to move my limpet onto the affected rock structure, and he's turned into a regular lawn mower. Scratch the idea of the goby, I might just get another snail or two, something along those lines

Archived