Cultivated Reef

Nanobox and Bluefish

Cycleguy0623

I just got my ATI hybrid setup. Unfortunately I cannot get the bluefish unit to program correctly. I have full control in the scene mode but when i try to program my schedule the light go's right to night mode and nothing else responds. The preview in the morning midday and evening programming modes also dose not work at all.

Anyone have a clue why I cant get the program to line up? I have morning time set to start at 2pm and evening to start at 10:30 est.

jedimasterben

I haven't personally gotten light preview to work at all across five different Bluefish units in over a year now, no clue as to why, but I know I'm not alone with that, probably just some kind of bug somewhere.

As for changing your light settings, do you have your time zone set? Do you have both Dynamic Sunrise AND Sunset enabled? Do you have your location set?

You hit the nail on the head there. I had the wrong timezone set up. Thanks for the help. It's a little irritating not being able to preview settings.

You hit the nail on the head there. I had the wrong timezone set up. Thanks for the help. It's a little irritating not being able to preview settings.

Just shot you an email too. Can you send me your login and PW? Email preferred.

-Dave

Archived