SaltCritters.com

some ich troubles

JtoZ116

Hey

I have a maroon clown that I noticed has ich like spots on him. I acted fast and put him in my hospital tank, and treated him with copper. I did a water change in my display tank, but wanted to know if it is ich will my fish in my display tank get the ich?

its a stressful enviornment, w/ two tangs and an angelfish in there. i'd check water params and remove those 3 fish. chances are ich has already hit sand bed to reproduce and by monday they'll all be covered

they seem fine rite now i just checked all my water levels

ammonia- 0

nitrate-0

nitite-0

ph-8.3

temp 78

salinity-1.022-1.023

my tangs are so small rite now. like 2"

even a 2" tang needs more space than you are offering it right now. that being said the fish you have in the tank can get quite large and probably are being overcrowded at this point.

I know the tang needs more room that is why i convinced my parents to set up a 90 gallon in my basemanet. sooo for now they are ok

• 4 weeks later...

yikes... tight squeeze!

Don't look now but I think your YT might be planning a prison escape with the Kole. Check to see if either of them havent stashed a glass cutter anywhere.

well it has been like a month a qT mine clown and no signs of ich anymore so i put him back in my display tank. p.s. none of fish have got ich or even signs of ich

Archived