Innovative Marine Aquariums

Okay I finally got some free time for the tank! Looking for feedback :)

Simulated Fish

Simulated Fish

Hey guys! So I finally made some time between working 70hrs and the newborn to work on setting up the new tank. I figured it was time to get aquascaping. Unfortunately my rock options were limited because I got a bad batch of Pukani that include florda rock and can't find a local source of Pukani. Since I don't want to chance another online order ATM I'll work with what I got :)

So I know I really wanted a cave and arch structure for the fish to have some dark spots and a place to hide because this tank will be in a main area.

To achieve this I expanded an existing alcove in the Pukani to create a "Y" structured cave. I then trimed down the edges to be a bit smoother and more surface fir corals. I Also tried to thin out the other large rock piece and give it some more texture.

Enough talk, now the photos!

http://imgur.com/a/fmmw3

jBY7bbm.jpg

ijOXWWf.jpg

I27H9Tn.jpg

a1QAEza.jpg

righttirefire

Hippie... I dig it. I think you hit right on the head... #### the fis you have places to acclimate corals to your lights. I'm not a fish person. Sorry. I nano because of the corals.

I'd be concerned about getting my glass cleaner, nano flipper, between the glass and the rock, personally

Simulated Fish

Hippie... I dig it. I think you hit right on the head... #### the fis you have places to acclimate corals to your lights. I'm not a fish person. Sorry. I nano because of the corals.

I'd be concerned about getting my glass cleaner, nano flipper, between the glass and the rock, personally

Ha-ha yeah your right! I'm with you about the glass cleaner, I'm thinking I will trim down the back a bit more. That way I have at lest 1 1/2 inch all around.

Ha-ha yeah your right! I'm with you about the glass cleaner, I'm thinking I will trim down the back a bit more. That way I have at lest 1 1/2 inch all around.

Keep in mind that if you have corals near the edge, you'll need to get the glass cleaner past that as well :) I think the scape looks awesome!!!

Simulated Fish

Keep in mind that if you have corals near the edge, you'll need to get the glass cleaner past that as well :) I think the scape looks awesome!!!

Thank you!

That is the problem with my current cube, the toadstool has gotten HUGE and has no room left in my little 8g - same with the GSP and Xenia. I really need to frag, but I'm scared! plus I don't have a place to put the frags tell I get this tank up and running.

Archived