inTank Media Baskets

My 1 day old NANO

BillyBlanko

What type of Corals are you wanting to put in your tank? if you goin softys and lps, you would be ok with about 40-80 watts of pc lighting. if you want sps and clams, go with MH, 150-250W range.

IMO

BillyBlanko

hi travis......i`ll just be stockin with a few softy`s and a few LPS ......dont really wanna go MH cuz of the heat issues.

cheers m8

Understand the heat issues thing! With a well-sealed hood, even PCs can get pretty hot.

Is it my imagination or is the tank hanging partially off the desk? Eeep. If so, you might want to watch that. It makes for uneven weight distribution and it can cause the tank to bow and shatter.

BillyBlanko

rene.......the tank is over the edge ....thanx for your concern .....if it was the glass base that was over the edge then yes......that could be a problem .....but this tank is acrylic with like a plastic shell around the edges ......bit like the bottom of a JUWEL tank ....they have a plastic base .

cheers m8

scott

Deleted User 8530

Hey, i dont want to Rain on your paraide. I was Just Worried that The Tank might get a leak From Hanging Over the edge (Or mayBe Im Just Paranoid. Because I heard that Acriclic (spell Check) Tanks have to Hvae all edges Supported in oreder to Hold them properly. Maybe Something to look into.

BillyBlanko

i hav`nt seen that but .......i will move it over a inch today ......tis better to be safe than sorry isnt it :)

thanx guyz

Hi

Billy blanco

do not post this on reefs uk u will get attacked for having 2 fish in a 5 gallon im told i cannot even have one.

ive got the same tank as u how much did u pay for it and what media do you use in your filter

Archived